Encouraging the Art of Living
The Walnut Creek Seniors Club is a 501(c) organization dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors in Walnut Creek.
The club is open to people 50 years old or better, living in the Walnut Creek area. Membership benefits include great prices on special events and classes, local and international trips, free social services and a variety of day activities. The Walnut Creek Seniors Club regularly schedules trips, games, and parties. Members receive a monthly newsletter that lists all the Club activities and services.
Some examples of what we do:
- Run a mini-van service for our members. For just $1, our seniors can go anywhere in Walnut Creek.
- Promote fitness through softball, tennis, walking, and bowling groups.
- Sponsor book discussion groups and craft seminars.
- Provide opportunities to socialize over cards or music and at dinners and dances.
- Provide the opportunity to travel on day trips or extended trips.
In short, we encourage the art of living.
To join our over 2,500 current members, come by the Civic Park Community Center between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm., Monday through Friday or call 943-5851 if you would like more information. Here is a membership form that you can print out and mail in WCSC 2017 Membership Application.